Teens think they know pretty much all there is to know about Halloween… but try to set some rules anyway…
Trick or Treat Safety for Teens
1. Know where they are going
2. Make sure their costumes are safe
3. If they won’t wear lights… have their wear glow necklaces or bracelets.. these might even be considered cool..
4. Set a curfew. Stick with it.
5. If your teen has a phone, they should carry it, it should be ON, and they MUST answer when you call.
Trick or Treat Safety
Check out this page on Safety Lights